Thursday, August 25, 2005

Wee wee wee, all the way home

I'm back on the east coast, and, given my familiarity with bathrooms all over the world, I thought that was an appropriate title for tonight's post.

There was a time when I thought I'd write a pocket potty guidebook for world travellers like myself. People with weak bladders needed a handy dandy guide to tell them where to find the creme de la creme of crappers across the globe.

It was going to be an international bestseller.

I planned on rating the toilets using a "roll" system, with 5 rolls being the best rating except for the elite potties that made it into the Honor Roll. As you can see, I decided to write erotic romantic comedy instead.

Not as much of a stretch as you might think.

Uses the same plumbing, after all.

And since you can plainly see where my mind wanders off to after a weary day of air travel, I'll bid you goodnight until the morrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home