Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Do you wear what I wear?

I might be in more trouble now than I've ever been in my life. And I mean trouble. Big trouble, or, as my mother used to threaten, lot's of serious trouble. Whatever that meant.

See, there's this boutique in town that sells European clothing. And, good American clothing.

I've never been a shopper or a clothes horse or anything even close to resembling a girly girl. My husband has no clue what his life would be like with a high maintenance woman - one who goes to salons and gets nails, facials and highlights. One who has a closet full of shoes, purses, jewels and pricey foundation garments.

But of course he insists I'm high maintenance.

He's about to learn exactly what that means.

'Cause I took one look inside that store and decided I deserved to wear nice clothing. Forty-five is closing in and I need all the help I can get! Well-fitting clothes made of quality fabric with quality construction might make me look better constructed. Or at least halfway decent for my age.

So I'm doing it! A piece at a time. Starting with this Juicy Couture jacket and these Hard Tail pants and this Michael Stars tee and these Red Engine jeans and....Oh, hey, look! I'm in the $500 club already? Get OUT!

Like I said. Trouble.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home