Sunday, October 30, 2005

Feels like home but doesn't smell like it yet

**Update** Ha! ha! ha! I found code to make a static slideshow and will be loading pics. I have to post them to the blog first to get a file path, so if you see some funky stuff this afternoon, just get down and boogy with it.

Well the move over here took about twelve hours. I've brought over the journal entries I feel reflect The Best of AWH and put them in proper order. There's only one more thing I'd like to do and don't know if I can, yet. I'd like to make a slideshow of pictures up there where the skywriter is. Anyone have any idea how to do that? I've downloaded Picasa and Hello and haven't found any info in there. But it seems like a doable idea.

Watched Psycho with child number one last night. She was appropriately freaked at the appropriate freaky moments and informed me it was a well-written movie. I'd never really looked at it that way before *forehead slap* but told her she was right. It is well-written and well-acted. Before last night I'd always watched and appreciated it for the pacing. And it remains a favorite mostly because of the "creeping chill" factor.

*stretches and looks around*

This place ain't half bad. What do you think of my new tagline?

PS - it's not too late to vote in the Uzbekistan Idol contest!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lyn Cash said...

Like your new home! Sending you a short video to watch with that child - ROFL.

October 30, 2005 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home