Saturday, October 01, 2005

More pieces o'me

Shamelessly stole this idea from Shannon Stacey:

7 things to do before I die:

1) Frolic with Killer Whales

2) See a tornado

3) See the Northern Lights

4) Walk the Great Wall of China

5) Visit Bungay, England, where my father was stationed in WWII

6) Drive the length of Route 66 in a red ’66 Impala (with white interior) and stop at every roadside attraction.

7) Live abroad – preferably Lucerne

7 things I can do:

1) Hold my own in a fencing bout

2) Draw faces so detailed they look like photographs

3) Write books

4) Make people laugh

5) Cross one eye

6) Play the piano

7) Tell time without a watch

7 things I can’t do:

1) Make a garden grow (and God knows I’ve tried)

2) Cartwheels

3) Sing

4) Make small talk

5) Tolerate stupidity

6) Listen to the radio

7) Waste money


7 things that attract me to a man:

1) A humorous outlook

2) A stubborn streak

3) Commonalities

4) An appreciation of me

5) Good posture

6) Initiative

7) Eyes, eyes, eyes.


7 things I say most often:

1) Are you going to finish that?

2) I’m working!

3) Gonna get in the shower

4) What now?

5) Takin’ the dog on a walk

6) I love you

7) Deal with it.


7 celebrity crushes:

1) Jim Carrey

2) John Cusack

3) Sean Penn (yeah, yeah, I know.)

4) Christopher Walken (what can I say?)

5) Johnny Carson

6) Robin Williams

7) Bill Murray


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home