Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Giving Thanks

Well, it's almost Thanksgiving and time to list the things I'm thankful for. Here's my top ten in no particular order:

1) My sister, who has always been my champion even when life got in our way.

2) My mother, who taught me to be silly amongst the myriad other things she did.

3) My critique partners, who got me published.

4) My editor, who had faith in me.

5) My children, who get me out of bed everyday and who keep me young and give me purpose.

6)My new blog friends who entertain and enlighten me.

7) My dog, who worships the ground I walk on.

8) Myself, for finding the tools to survive.

9) My friends. Just because.

10) My WonderBra. For making me beeoootiful again.

What are you thankful for?

3 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Horse said...

I'm thankful for a day off from work. Happy Thanksgiving.

And stop teasing all the boys with those sexy bras of yours!

November 24, 2005 12:14 AM  
Blogger Kris Starr said...

Happy Turkey Day, oh boobalicious one!

Have a great one! I'm envious of the meals being eaten today--I'm craving turkey and mashed taters. :)

xo
K.

November 24, 2005 10:38 AM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Gah! Forgot we had a co-ed dorm now and can't run around in our undies anymore ;)

Guess a discussion weighing the merits of Tampax over Playtex is out too.

Heads up, girls! There's a may-un in the house!

November 24, 2005 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home