Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Meme, a name I call myself

Three screen names that you've had: HouseSprite, The Bat Dame, Coatochrome

Three things you like about yourself: I’m a good listener, funny and a good mom.

Three things you don't like about yourself: I’m a vain, occasionally cold-hearted social misfit.

Three parts of your heritage: The French part is hot, the German part is cold, and the Scottish part hates panties under skirts.

Three things that scare you: violence, fanatics, clitorectomies

Three of your everyday essentials: cigarettes, good foundation garments, coffee

Three things you are wearing right now: pink hoody, blue sweats, pink VS bra

Three of your favorite songs: Another Brick in The Wall, More Than This, Talk To The Animals

Three things you want in a relationship: Laughter, interest, playful sex.

Two truths and a lie: I wrote a syndicated newspaper column. I was a radio weather girl. I dated a TV personality.

Three things you can't live without: My brain cells.

Three places you want to go on vacation: Queensland, Prague, Brussels

Three things you just can't do: go a week without a nap, achieve clear skin and find an illicit lover.

Three kids names: What. The. Fuck?

Three things you want to do before you die: live abroad, have one of my books made into a movie, be alive when they find a preventative for hangovers.

Three celeb crushes: Anderson Cooper (if he wasn’t gay) John Cusack, Stuart Townsend

Three of your favorite musicians: Pink Floyd, Billy Joel on piano, Green Day.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: Eyes, good posture, appreciation of me

Three of your favorite hobbies: napping, collecting airline stuff, learning html on my blog.

Three things you really want to do badly right now: Fly to Luzerne, ride my Vespa to the lake and have a beer.

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: airline pilot, veterinarian, archeologist.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: I fall asleep after sex, guard my emotions and hate girl talk

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: skincare, nice clothes, hair pride.

Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Me, myself and I

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Ostrobogulous said...

Anne..how can i buy 'Coffee, Tea or lea?' It sounds like my biopic (except names have been changed to rotect my identity)

November 01, 2005 6:50 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

LOL! Was I channeling you when I wrote it? Stranger things have happened. You can purchase the ebook version here: http://www.ellorascave.com/productpage.asp?ISBN=1-84360-785-9
or you can wait until spring for the print release.

Either way I expect you to let me know what you thought! Thanks so much for your interest. I LOVE your blog!

November 01, 2005 7:00 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Well, that didn't work. I'll try to post the link on your blog.

November 01, 2005 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Nienke said...

One website to check out: http://ladywhitespirit.bravejournal.com/ - great pic of a skywriting.
I like the new site. Let me know if you like Blogger better than Bravejournal, K?

November 02, 2005 10:39 AM  
Blogger Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

The first thing I zeroed in on was one of your screen names, HouseSprite. All sorts of curious imaginings came to mind. LOL

I read the entire meme intently, eager to learn all about this fellow writer and blog buddy of mine. And I came away with an insightful character sketch of Ann Wesley Hardin: a social misfit who likes to smoke, drink, sleep a lot, wear pricey undergarments, and is afraid of clitorectomies.

Cool! :-D

November 02, 2005 10:44 AM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

And vain. You forgot vain!

Guess what? I'm gonna keep my yap shut and let you wonder about HouseSprite. The last time I tickled your imagination with The Bat Dame I went and ruined it by explaining.

So, Consciously Mysterious can go on the list. Yup. That's me.

November 02, 2005 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home