Sunday, November 20, 2005

Miss Behavior

 
 

Is this not a HOT cover? Bouncing here. All the White Hot Holidays Quickies have the same cover. Mine will be out December 30th. Here's the blurb:

Lorna Merryfield lives for her job so completely she plans a work-related celebration on New Year’s Eve. Unfortunately, the small plane carrying her there breaks down. And the near-death-rush of the emergency landing has an unexpectedly fiery effect--she wants to get down and dirty with her sexy pilot.

When a blizzard leaves them stranded, she seizes the opportunity to live the fantasy of raw, hungry sex. For both parties to give it everything they’ve got. Just for one, spectacular night. Then she’ll carry on, business as usual.

Gage Archer has had the hots for Lorna for years and is more than happy to make her dream come true. Although he owns and operates the air taxi service, he believes in working to live, not living to work. Throughout the long, blistering night he resolves to give her not only the carnal fireworks she desires, but to launch her into a new year and a new life. With him.

And plenty of misbehavior.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Oh, this cover is SIZZLING! And I love your blurb - the story sounds just enticing and fun - and HOT! Oh my!
I Can't wait to read it!!

November 20, 2005 12:12 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Woo hooo, Ann! I can't wait to read this one! So many White HOT Quickies from EC that the month of December is going to sizzle!!

November 20, 2005 6:56 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Thanks Sam and Anne! I'm especially thrilled about this particular book because my late brother - a pilot - helped me craft the emergency landing. I couldn't imagine a better Christmas gift than seeing it in print!

I hope you love it as much as I do.

November 20, 2005 7:13 PM  
Blogger Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

I’m positive Miss Behavior will do sensationally because one look at that cover and intriguing blurb and readers will have to buy it! I know how much this particular book means to you, Ann, so I hope it brings phenomenal sales and spectacular reviews. What a lovely and perfect postscript to your brother’s memory! :-)

I adore the WHH covers! EC did a great job with these. I just got word last night that Caroline’s Christmas Viking will be out on December 5. I can’t wait!

November 21, 2005 10:40 AM  
Blogger Bron said...

Ann, that cover is sensational! I'm drooling here...

I can't wait until it's out!!

November 26, 2005 3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home