Thursday, November 10, 2005

New book, new job, new face!

Can't get much better than that for one week! I just love how life takes these sharp turns on ya. Keeps things fresh and alive.

Just got a call from the-guy-I-remembered-but-who-didn't-remember-me and he said I was his top candidate for the part time service drive job. To those of you seeking part time work, you can't beat this type of position. First of all, you're surrounded by techs. Second of all, you're surrounded by techs! Techs of all ages, shapes and sizes. Oooo la la!

The new book you already know about.

Now *drumroll* the new face. It didn't turn brown and flake off. Sorry to disappoint you, but it has started to shed like a lizard and that slight, middle-aged jowliness is firming up nicely.

Here's a good source.
Gives all the info you'd want on this procedure. Prices are excellent too.

Looks like it'll take a few more peels to achieve the look I want, but you know what? It's way cheaper than plastic surgery and I'm suitable to be seen in public as long as I keep my skin moisturized.

The next thing I'm gonna try is Hylauronic acid - or whatever the f*ck it's called. Supposedly it's another of those things you have naturally in your body that dissipates with age. It's responsible for helping skin retain moisture thus keeping it plump and firm.

You know, sometimes I think I ought to be talking about writing on this blog. But you can read all about writing almost everywhere else. Where else are you going to get the skinny on skin?

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

My dear Ms. Lizard Lips, you just keep writing whatever makes you happy because, writing related or not, it’s always fascinating reading!

November 11, 2005 2:08 AM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

LOL @ lizard lips! 'cept I don't speak with fork-ed tongue.

November 11, 2005 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home