Thursday, November 17, 2005

You Bear it Well

Okay, ya'll. You've suffered through blog-design puberty with me, now we can all sit back and breathe a sigh of relief. I think I've reached maturity here (don't quote me). Thanks for all the encouragement about the colors! They show up differently on regular monitors (I'm on an LCD) but that can't be helped. What I see is a soft, peachy orange. I've collected a vast army of vintage travel posters and will be changing those from time to time. But for the most part, the design should stay stable now.

If my blood, sweat and tears can help anyone else, let me know and I'll be happy to share what I've learned about HTML.

Back to work on book #4!

6 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Stacey said...

I see more of a mustardy color, but it's very striking. I'm pretty sure I already told you this, but I like it a lot!

November 17, 2005 1:19 PM  
Blogger Karen Scott said...

It's mustardy to me too, but I love it!

November 17, 2005 3:06 PM  
Blogger Bron said...

It looks good, Ann - although I get mustard, too, rather than peach.

And speaking of vintage travel things, Qantas is celebrating its 85th birthday and has produced a set of vintage postcards:

http://3pmarketing.com.au/qantas85thcollection/Info.aspx

I thought of you when I saw them!

November 17, 2005 4:14 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Yeah, I saw the mustard on my desktop, which has a regular monitor. I like it too, but the LCD color is softer and more evocative. If I can be arsed (heehee) I'll poke around and see if I can find a color that translates well to both.

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it!

November 17, 2005 8:19 PM  
Blogger Shannon Stacey said...

Hey, stop dinking around with your perfectly fabulous blog and write.

I know procrastination when I see it. *wink*

November 18, 2005 12:14 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

*deer in headlights look*

Yeah, yeah. I'm done. Gimme a side of 'stard. Hold the dijon.

November 18, 2005 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home