Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Grand Re-opening!

*rousing cheer*

It's done! It's done and sent. And on my birthday no less!

I think this is the first time I've submitted a book on my birthday. The only better gift would be a contract for it, but I ain't in the mood to quibble. Forty-five, with three books under my belt and another in evaluation makes me feel pretty darn good about life.

*lifts a mug-o-imaginary-beer*

Technically, I should be chewing my paw, but not today.

*deep, contented sigh*

Finally, I can play!

6 Comments:

Blogger Karen Scott said...

Welcome back Ann!!

January 11, 2006 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Jane/FabDame said...

Hippo Birdie Two Ewe!
Good job! What's the working title?

January 11, 2006 8:15 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Thanks, Karen! I feel almost human again.

Fabu--the working title is Out Of This World. Cross your fingers I get to keep it. I'm very fond of the title.

Actually, it occurs to me that I should always think up an alternate. I never have before and will probably go into meltdown the first time they ask me to change one! LOL.

January 11, 2006 8:46 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Gratz on the book - and Happy Birthday!!

January 11, 2006 9:54 PM  
Blogger Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

Happy birthday, Ann!!! And welcome back to the blogosphere. We missed you!

Congrats on completing Out of This World! And, yes, you should most definitely feel proud of your accomplishments. Three books (good ones) and another sent off is nothing to sneeze at!

I have no doubt that this is just the beginning. ;-)

January 12, 2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger Charlie Horse said...

Happy Birthday. When can I read the book!

January 13, 2006 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home