Monday, January 02, 2006

Happity, Tappity, Plop!

THE HOUSE WILL BE EMPTY TOMORROW AFTER TEN LOOOONG FREAKIN' DAYS!!

*maniacal laughter*

IneedmyspaceIneedmyspaceIneedmyspace

The good part is, giving up smoking has been far easier and has made me far less crabby than giving up my freedom. Of course, it's only day two.

My plans for tomorrow include: writing and napping. Then maybe I'll write and nap. Got to go to the bank, and then more napping. Get up, make dinner, go back to bed.

It's going to be so great.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kris Starr said...

Oh, Sweet Jesus, I know that feeling. You're fortunate, on two counts, though -- you get an empty house AND it's starting tomorrow.

My relief doesn't start until NEXT week...and even then it's just the offspring that goes away for a little while -- not the Mater and the Pater...

*groan*
Enjoy, and know I'm green with envy way up here in Canuckland.

;)

January 02, 2006 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home