Sunday, January 22, 2006

It Had To Be Him!

For those of you who've read my parody, Lord of The Smokerings, you'll know I'm not overly pleased at this moment. I'll try the test again tomorrow. Maybe I'll be Obi Wan or Han (at the very least) by then. Although with my luck, I'll be an Ork.

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?



Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all. If my life or death I can protect you, I will. Aragorn is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. There is a description of him at TheOneRing.net.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Yoda;
A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, I gently guide forces around me while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

Guess who.

January 22, 2006 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home