Monday, February 20, 2006

Amazon Adventure

I'm considering making a sidebar of my Amazon rankings just for fun. But until then, I noticed yesterday I finished out the day at about 34,000 alongside Jackie Collins (copyright 1971 *gg*) and Debbie Macomber (2002). Of course, I was also listed with The Bipolar Advantage and Managing 12 Volts: How to Upgrade, Operate, and Troubleshoot 12 Volt Electrical Systems. Interesting bedfellows to say the least.

Does anyone know how these rankings work? I mean, if I were 150,000 and then one person bought the book, would that catapault me to 35,000?

Whatever. I'm working on a more interesting blog post for later. Just wanted to stick this one in here for morning fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rae said...

No idea how they work. Just know that you shouldn't obsess with them. '-) You can remind me of this later when I watch them. *gg*

Waiting impatiently for your book to arrive. Of course, there's no mail today either.

Luv ya!

February 20, 2006 4:25 PM  
Blogger Bron said...

I haven't bought Layover in print yet, but last night I bought Miss Behavior. Darned work gets in the way of my reading time, though.

February 20, 2006 9:49 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

*waves at Rae* Hope it gets there soon! I think FabDame is still awaiting hers.

Bron--thanks for buying Miss B! Tell work to shuv it. You deserve some time to read MY book. LOL.

February 20, 2006 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home