Saturday, February 11, 2006

Ten Celebrities I'd Shag - A Meme

Numero uno - Jim Carrey. No one else can make snot pour out of my nose because I'm laughing so hard. Might make for a messy session, but whatever. I'd sell my children to do him.

2) Bill Murray. Same reason, only with him, it'd be a golden shower.

3) Viggo Mortensen - because the contrast between his real self and Aragorn fascinates me. He's kinda nerdy and snortly in real life, but he can play angsty intensity.

4) John Cusack - smart, sexy and discerning with his roles. Also a damn fine writer. Might consider a threesome including his sister, Joan, too. We don't see enough of her.

5) David Wenham - he was the physical model for Coop Masterson, my Federal Air Marshal hero in Coffee, Tea or Lea? Faramir was my fav character from LOTR. Loved how he struggled with his dark side in the movie. In short, he did it for me completely.

6) King Kong - yeah, the big ape got to me. So what? It's not like anything's ever gonna come of it.

7) Dennis Quaid - I've always been a sucker for that shit-eating grin. Baby, come to momma.

8) Kevin Kline - brilliance on a stick and a hot body to boot. Adored him as the Pirate King in Pirates of Penzance, and as Nathan in Sophie's Choice. He was also great in A Fish Called Wanda.

9) Oh hell, Cary Grant. Who wouldn't?

10) Stuart Townsend - incredibly adorable, wonderful eyes, and one of the few male actors who doesn't seem to mind his S.O. is more famous than him.

Who would you shag?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen Scott said...

Bill Murray and King Kong? Ann we need to talk about your taste in males. Seriously. *g*

February 13, 2006 11:25 AM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

It's all about the personality, baybeee! *gg*

February 13, 2006 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home