Monday, March 13, 2006

Okay, so...um...well...Screeeeeeeeee!

It's late and I haven't blogged today, so I came home from work and Googled my name. Again.

FabDame clued me in to the "quotes" trick and how it keeps all the words together and enhances your result. I hadn't realized this before.

Thank you FabDame for taking me to a whole nother level of hell.

One hundred pages and two chalices of Yellow Tail Chardonnay later, here I am. None the wiser, really, but rather aghast (yet kinkily pleased) that every word I've ever written on the Internet is available to anyone who knows the "quote" trick.

Actually, I am a little wiser. Remember when I confessed that David Wenham was the physical model for Coop Masterson of Coffee, Tea, or Lea? That confession made it onto a DW Fansite, as well as an excerpt of the description.

Which is all well and good. I'd love it if DW saw it and felt complimented. But what if Jim Carrey stumbles upon the fact that I'd sell my children to do him?

...hehehe...j/k JC. You know how it is. Writerly exaggeration and all that...

Or if King Kong sees what I wrote....

Oy Gevault! Come to think of it, I get alot of hits from the LA area on this blog...

And, heeheeheehee, well, EC discourages bestiality....

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

*eyes clock and bottle* (the new Moose and Squirrel)

Say goodnight Gracie.

Goodnight, Gracie.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bron said...

Speaking of David Wenham, I went to my friend's mother's funeral a few weeks back, and discovered that the mother's maiden name was Wenham. I haven't asked yet if they're any relation, but I'll let you know if they are ;-)

March 14, 2006 5:37 AM  
Anonymous Jane/FabDame said...

Scary ain't it!

March 14, 2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Bron--that wouldbe cool! Yet another reason to visit you *gg*

Jane--yeah! It was weird to see a hundred pages of blog comments and stuff. Will have to watch my filthy mouth more often =:0

March 14, 2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger Kate R said...

I've tagged you.

Please, do NOT watch your filthy mouth.

March 15, 2006 8:02 PM  
Blogger Kris Starr said...

Oh, hey -- I completely forgot about this until now. Speaking of Googling, I was checking my referrals, and someone found me by searching for "erotica Hardin". Pretty cool, huh? :)

(and no, don't watch your filthy mouth. why would you..?? that's no fun... ;) )

March 15, 2006 9:21 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

I'm it, huh, Kate? *sigh* Okaaay.

That IS cool, Kris! Thanks for telling me!

March 16, 2006 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home