Monday, April 24, 2006

Channeling Sam Kinison

Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

These edits have totally kicked my ass to the moon and back. I have, however, rounded the corner. I think.

Still won't be around much this week until I send them off, but wanted to check in and let ya'll know I was still breathing. Barely.

Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hasta la buh bye!

PS--In an I'll be darned moment, I just found out Layover is for sale in a bookshop in London's west end. I'm such an anglophile that this has totally made my day! Ahhhh, the beauty of Google and the WWW.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen Scott said...

"I just found out Layover is for sale in a bookshop in London's west end."

How utterly fantastic, congrats!!

April 25, 2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger Lyn Cash said...

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

April 25, 2006 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home