Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Easter!

Here's a spicy little treat for your basket. Alexis is getting rave reviews all over the place!



In other news, I got my promotional pens in the mail yesterday and they're gorgeous. Here's a shout out for 4imprint.com. They did a fantastic job and I think it only took aobut a week! Here's a pic:



Won't be around much this weekend. Tomorrow I'm taking my two children, and a third child we found on the side of the road, to Lower Manhattan for the day. Then it's Easter feast with the in-laws.

Happy Egg hunting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

The pens look great, Ann! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter.

Please pass on my happy holiday wishes to your fab sis, FabDame, too. :-D

April 15, 2006 1:38 AM  
Blogger Lyn Cash said...

Love the pen!

Have a great weekend!

April 15, 2006 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home