Thursday, April 06, 2006

Simon Say Nooooooooo

Well, this sucks. Mandisa got sent home? Mandisa?!? That really came out of left field. And Elliot and Paris in the bottome three??? Gotta wonder what these voters are thinking.

Now I know I'm not supposed to complain if I don't vote. Ef that. I'm complaining.

*whine*

*bitch*

*moan*

I thought for sure it would be the Ace/Katharine/Bucky triad. I want all of them out. All of them I tell you!

I wonder if this is the same group of voters who re-elected Bush.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

LMAO! "I wonder if this is the same group of voters who re-elected Bush." Seriously.. that was a GREAT line. Still snickering over here. God, that was great.

Well, I posted on my blog a little ditty about Mandisa that may have affected her votes. *sigh* The anti-gay thing may have done her in.. and her I thought it would have been America's prejudice against her weight. Oye. It's sad, seriously sad, to see such a fabulous singer leave. But you just KNOW she'll be getting a contract somewhere. I'll be waiting to see what she sings though.. if it's religious I don't think I'll be buying it, even though I love her voice. I hear plenty of religious singing in church every week and that's enough for me *G*

April 10, 2006 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home