Saturday, April 29, 2006

What's Your Disorder?

Definition of Schizotypal: Some of the smartest people in history were schizoid because they occupied a remote end of the intelligence bell curve. Schizotypal personality can encompass highly original thinkers as well as totally insane people.

Anyone care to guess which group I fall into? Anyone?

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||| 14%
Schizoid |||||||||||| 50%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Antisocial |||||||||| 38%
Borderline |||||| 26%
Histrionic |||||||||| 38%
Narcissistic |||||||||||||||| 62%
Avoidant |||||||||| 38%
Dependent |||| 14%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 42%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

Oh, hell, Ann, this test was a piece of cake because I already know I’m crazy. No one has to spell it out for me. LOL!

Schizotypal came in first, with schizoid a close second and antisocial third. :-D Dependent was the lowest with avoidant and obsessive-compulsive coming in low as well.

Yup…I think we fit the writer stereotype quite well, don’t you? ;-)

April 30, 2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Why am I not surprised? LOL. I'm just grateful "sociopathic" wasn't on the list. Some things are better not to know.

April 30, 2006 4:06 PM  
Blogger THIS! Christine said...

I'm afeared of doing this one.

X

May 01, 2006 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home