Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Where to start on the train wreck that was American Idol last night. Is it me, or is everyone starting to fall apart? It was awful. Beyond awful, actually, with the only good parts being Chris--who really shone, Bucky--in a shocking comeback, and Kelly--who I find extraordinarly annoying but who did do a rockin' good job.

What the hell happened to my main man Taylor? And although I love Elliot's voice, he really needs to ditch the homeless look and get some stylin' threads. Katharine has a bewitching face and smile, but is it me, or is she hopelessly vacuous? Where's the inner light? If she has one, I haven't seen it yet.

I don't know. My vote is leaning toward Chris now. Not that I actually vote. But if I did, he would have it.

And was that really Kenny Rogers? Looks like he's had a total body transplant. I couldn't believe how different he looked from the Kenny I grew up with. Hope he sings The Gambler tonight.

Ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen Scott said...

Ann, this year, none of them stand out like they have in previous years. Yeah Chris is good, but is that because a lot of the others are so average?

April 05, 2006 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home