Tuesday, May 16, 2006

AI LIVE from RT

You know, I dislike McPhee. She's my whipping post for all the wrongs done to me in the girl's room in high school. Hey, unfair or not it is what it is! But her version of Somewhere Over The Rainbow made me cry from the first note. And I kept crying through Taylor's You Are So Beautiful To Me.

So, was it Kat-scratch Pheever or Taylor?

Man. They both brought in the performances of their lives.

Now, song three...

Elliot: he's kicking ass here, but is it enough? Simon says no and I agree. Still, he made his momma proud and went further faster than anyone else in this world who looks like that will ever go in Hollywood. Except maybe Steve Buscemi. Buh bye, Elliot, my personal fav.

Kat: desperate. But no one's gonna forget Oz. That was truly and totally awesome.

Taylor: Vintage Taylor and very well sung. Also very smart. It's what his fans want.

Oh man, I hate to say it, but I think Elliot has come to the end of the line.

Hey, is that a cover model walking down the hall?? I gotta go.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home