Friday, May 12, 2006

Releasing May 17th!!!!



I *heart* this cover! Arnie is perfect and the manga-ish look is so hip I could squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Here's the blurb:

The minute Arnie Simpson lays eyes on Ava Ward, he decides the MD after her name stands for Major Deviant. Her slender figure, white hair and unearthly intelligence make him want to lock limbs with her. Badly. If only he could be sure she wouldn’t eat him in the morning.

A seriously sexy rocket scientist is just what Ava wants for a lover. Unfortunately, Arnie doesn’t use his immense brilliance. He tinkers with airplanes by day, and her body by night. She’d let him tie her up and play with her forever, if she could figure out what’s tying down his mind.

When their supercharged lovemaking attracts supernatural attention, and when uncanny revelations come to light, they begin to wonder if their magical passion is totally insane, or if it’s simply out of this world.

6 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

Hi Ann! Wow--what a sensational, totally striking cover. And the story sounds wonderful. Congrats!!

Just wanted to let you know that you and Jane/Fabdame have been featured in a totally bizarre story on my blog. :-D Pop over and take a look.

While you’re there you can also let me know what you think of my blog’s new design! :-D

May 12, 2006 12:57 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Excellent... I look forward to reading this one Ann! Woo hoo!!!!

May 12, 2006 5:03 PM  
Anonymous Kris Starr said...

Oh, babes -- this cover is cooooool! Totally excellent! I agree -- the hint of Manga makes it very au courant... Congrats, doll!! :)

May 12, 2006 9:47 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Thanks guys! I could go on and on about this book until the cows came home. It's just my book, ya know? Every moment I spent writing it was magical. Orgasmic. I wish every book was that way.

So, to have it out there to share is one of those moments that transcends. And this cover says everything I wanted it to say. I feel like, I dunno, like this is the best moment of my life, aside from giving birth (just added that in case the children ever read this post *gg*). I'm sure you all understand, or will.

*happy sigh*

May 12, 2006 11:25 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Ann...I love that cover. Very fetch :)

And the blurb is great. I look forward to seeing this one released.

Best,
Kim

May 13, 2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

It's...so...damned...pretty! Makes me want to squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with you!

Can't wait to get this and read this version. *wink wink*

May 14, 2006 4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home