Monday, September 18, 2006

***Contest Time***

Shannon, Jaci and I came up with a fun contest for ya'll and a chance to win a signed copy of Going The Distance!




All you have to do to be entered in the contest is match up the symbols on the cover--airplane, car and magazine--with the correct story titles, and email your answers to annwesleyhardin@gmail.com by midnight EST September 3oth. Please put GTD Contest in the subject of your email.

It's that easy, and that fun. Read the blurbs here for a chance to win a paperback copy signed by all three of us!

5 Comments:

Blogger Cathie said...

I love the cover Ann!!

September 19, 2006 11:48 PM  
Anonymous Debbie E said...

Three great stories in one book!!!

How exciting that is.

Congrats Ann!

September 23, 2006 3:34 PM  
Blogger Loretta said...

I also love the cover of the book.

September 23, 2006 11:31 PM  
Blogger Crystal Stone said...

This books sounds really good...I love the coveer....

September 25, 2006 6:27 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Thank you, Cathy, Debbie, Loretta and Noize! When I uploaded that cover for the first time I nearly had an orgasm *gg*. I'd love to get a huge poster to put in my office. I'm so glad you stopped by and entered the contest. I wish everyone could win!

September 25, 2006 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home