Thursday, September 21, 2006

Corrupted Wishes!

Let's get some life back into this blog! Anyone up for a rousing episode of my favorite game, Corrupted Wishes?

Remember the rules--grant the wish but with a horrifying twist. After granting the previous person's wish, make one of your own.For example:
I wish I could go to Europe...
Wish granted Ann! You can go to Europe, on a flying carpet during a Luftwaffe air raid!
I wish I had a million dollars...

And so on.Let's get it started!

I wish my face wouldn't bloat anymore.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kris Starr said...

Oh, curse you for sucking me back into this, you tart...!

Okay, here goes --

Wish granted, Ann! Your face will never bloat again, after you ingested that entire tin of alum. Boy, that's *one* way to get extreme cheekbones like that...

I wish my secret crush was no longer a secret. :D

September 21, 2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Wish granted, Kris! Your crush is no longer a secret--in fact, they're peeling him off the steamroller right now. Story at eleven!

heeheeheehee I knew I'd suck you in...

I wish coffee tasted as good as it smelled!

September 21, 2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger Bron said...

It does now. But you develop an allergy to it.

I wish my book would write itself.

September 22, 2006 4:57 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Bron, your wish is granted! Your book writes itself--in sanskrit on the walls of the Ellora Caves!

I wish my dog had sweeter breath...

September 22, 2006 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home