Monday, October 23, 2006

Of Mouths and Muthahs

So the other night, my attempts at being a good dental patient catapulted me into pain and misery. Seems I dug a little too ambitiously with the dental pick back there around the wisdom tooth. It swelled like a muthah and then turned canker. A flap of enraged gum is now folded over the top of my tooth, sending flame-filled nerve spasms into my right ear.

If you want to lose weight, this is a good way to do it. I haven't eaten in three days.

Speaking of muthahs, tomorrow mine comes winging in from Seattle for a week of fun and frolic. I won't be blogging, unless something really funny happens, which it might. Mom has a tendency to attract very funny events. I'm looking forward to seeing her mucho!

See you after Halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home