Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This and That and This Into That

In the Life is Grand dept: Philippa Gregory has continued her phenomenal Tudor series with a new book, The Boleyn Inheritance. If you haven't read The Other Boleyn Girl you're missing out on one of the best reads of your life--the kind you carry with you and sleep with in hopes of catching thirty extra seconds to read more. Yeah, I wasn't all that interested in Henry VIII either. You just wait...I can't. I'm hustling out to the bookstore today!


In the Life is Cute dept, check this out This Into That--an artist who turns old books into furniture. Take a minute to read the content. It's really adorable!

In the Life Suxs dept, my dream house has no dishwasher, and no room to install one without a total kitchen renovation--like, 30k worth as the room would have to be expanded. I love me a good dream house, but that's a bit pricey for a dishwasher. The hunt continues.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jane/FabDame said...

Convertible portable dishwasher!

October 11, 2006 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home