Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Just When You Thought it Was Safe...

Dear Readers,

I hope you've enjoyed my blog. I try to keep it a happy place. Rather than talk about what ails the world, I'd rather, most of the time, make you laugh.

All that's about to end. So sorry to have to tell you this way, publicly, without advance warning.

There be bitching ahead.

Fierce bitching.

Bitching the likes of which you've never seen!

Muwahahahahahaha!

WTF?? You might ask. And rightly so. No, I'm not dieting. No, I'm not menopausal (yet). And no, I'm not giving up smoking (that's mostly gone already--mostly).

No, dear readers. It's something far worse. Something I'm sure you all have experienced at least once in your life. Something that, if absent from the world, would make it a far, far better place.

Dear friends. Dear, dear friends. My hands are trembling as I type this.

I'M GROWING OUT MY BANGS!

Be afraid.

I certainly am.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jane/FabDame said...

AAAAHHHHHHH! Could you at least wait until after Thanksgiving?

November 07, 2006 11:37 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

As much as I love you, that would be no. I'm gonna come to your house, get drunk and talk of nothing but the horror that is my hair. For three entire days.

This is gonna be so much fun!

November 08, 2006 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home