Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Not George Clooney's Dream Gal (but maybe his dream horse...)

Read a tidbit-o-gossip about George Clooney today in which he described his perfect woman as possessing Nicole Kidman's laugh, Julia Roberts' personality, Michelle Pfeiffer's beauty and J.Lo's ambition. It got me to thinking about what celebrity traits I might possess. Here's my list:

Julia Roberts' laugh--Yeah. That big, obnoxious, masculine HA! HA! HA! But only when something is really, really funny.

Elizabeth Montgomery's face (?)-- Kathy Love swears I look exactly like Sam on Bewitched. I don't really see it, but there it is. My kids think I'm a mix of Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Kidman. I tend to agree more with that one.

Alice Kramden's deadpan humor--technically, she's a character, but she's alive to me and since this is my blog, that's all that counts. It's a style I tend to use around men more than women. The openings they leave are just too hard to resist.

Lassie's hair--I look like a collie, and shed like one too!

Since no one reveals their real personality in Hollyweird, I won't even take a wild guess. But if I had to channel someone, I'd probably pick Mr. Ed .

What about you? What celebrity traits do you possess? More importantly, are you George Clooney's dream gal? Dream pet? Tell the truth!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kris Starr said...

I should probably come back later and answer this when I'm more caffeinated and have managed to lose the headache, however... I'm here now. :)

I don't know about the other aspects, but I've been compared (lookswise) to Gillian Anderson (of X-Files fame), Helen Hunt (*insert fangirly squee here, 'cause I love her*) and Stevie Nicks (of Fleetwood Mac fame).

Not sure I entirely agree with any of them (although the Helen comparison *does* make me happy...), but it's fun, no?

And I can see the Elizabeth Montgomery in you. :)

November 29, 2006 9:31 AM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Ooooh! With red hair I can see you as Gillian. But you're much prettier than Helen, not that I have anything against her *gg*

I think the Bewitched link is more in the mugging. Sam was a great mugger! But no matter the reason, it's a great compliment and I'm takin' it to the bank!

November 29, 2006 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home