Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Amazon review and other crap

Layover just got it's FIRST customer review on Amazon. And here I thought all the buzz had died down. That'll show me!

Yeah, yeah, I know I was supposed to report on the party the other night, but, truth is, I got nuthin' to report. Talked to a friend in another room all night so I have no idea how the gift exchange went.

Child number one got her braces off today. God she looks pretty. Wahhhh!

I've officially returned to my earlier writing process--the one that needs interruptions, stress, and disjointment. As they say, these things evolve. I say they go in circles. Whatever. I just wish my process would communicate the need for a change rather than let me beat the bushes to find what works.

If anyone who reads my blog reads others you'll know why I NEVER say anything that could be construed as an opinion. The bitch-slapping looks like a Hands Down free-for-all across the 'net, with Readers 103, Authors 0.

Oy.

~Signing out to write. Books. It's the only safe activity for authors these days.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home