Friday, December 22, 2006

Meme, a name I call myself

I did this meme about a year ago and wanted to see if anything had changed. Not much had. And I'm still wearing the same outfit! Kinda sad yet comforting at the same time.

Three screen names that you've had: HouseSprite, The Bat Dame, Coatochrome

Three things you like about yourself: I’m a good listener, funny and a good mom.

Three things you don't like about yourself: I’m a vain, occasionally cold-hearted social misfit.

Three parts of your heritage: The French part is hot, the German part is cold, and the Scottish part hates panties under skirts.

Three things that scare you: violence, fanatics, clitorectomies

Three of your everyday essentials: Diet Dr. Pepper, good foundation garments, iced coffee

Three things you are wearing right now: pink hoody, blue sweats, pink VS bra

Three of your favorite songs: Another Brick in The Wall, More Than This, Talk To The Animals

Three things you want in a relationship: Laughter, interest, playful sex.

Two truths and a lie: I wrote a syndicated newspaper column. I was a radio weather girl. I dated a TV personality.

Three things you can't live without: My brain cells.

Three places you want to go on vacation: Queensland, Prague, Brussels

Three things you just can't do: go a week without a nap, achieve clear skin and find an illicit lover.

Three kids names: What. The. Fuck?

Three things you want to do before you die: live abroad, have one of my books made into a movie, be alive when they find a preventative for hangovers.

Three celeb crushes: I don't really like celebrities.

Three of your favorite musicians: Pink Floyd, Fall Out Boy, Green Day.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: Eyes, good posture, appreciation of me

Three of your favorite hobbies: napping, collecting airline stuff, obsessively checking web stats.

Three things you really want to do badly right now: Fly to Luzerne, ride my Vespa to the lake and have a beer.

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: airline pilot, veterinarian, archeologist.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: I fall asleep after sex, guard my emotions and hate girl talk

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: skincare, nice clothes, hair pride.

Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Moe, Larry and Curly. But somehow, I don't think they will.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sal said...

Happy Christmas, Ann, and all the best for 2007. Glad we "met" online this year

December 22, 2006 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home