Saturday, January 27, 2007

Itchy Fingers

Over the past couple of years I've been revising pre-written books. A Lick and A Promise is the first new book I've written in quite a while and for a long time I struggled with story structure and liking the characters. I just couldn't get a proper feel for them, and wasn't as engaged as I need to be to take off.

This past week it finally clicked. My heroine revealed her heart on page 69 (an apparent phenomenon) and I was off and running.

Now I've got to deal with itchy fingers. I want to write but have so many other obligations as well. Last night, from 10pm to 11pm I fired off another 1,000 words. I haven't written at night in about four years, let alone a day's worth of word count in an hour!

It's new book lust at last. I LOVE THIS STORY! I hope you will too *gg*.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Ah, yes... another AWH book to look forward to. Excellent!!!!!

*waving*

January 27, 2007 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home