Friday, January 19, 2007

Warm Fuzzies

Lately, with all of us nose-deep in deadlines, my crit partners and I have been out of touch. It's gotten lonely on the message board of our little group and this morning I called roll. Within a few hours everyone had raised their hand--well, almost everyone *glares at you-know-who*--but what was so cool about today is one of them put out a help call.

She needed to create a brand name for a food item. I fired off a goofy name and she liked it. She's putting it in her book. How awesome is that? I can sit here and make up my own names for my own stories, but having someone else use something I said is so rockin' I got flooded with warm fuzzies.

My crit partners have generously given me plots, ideas, words. We help each other, all the time. They don't make a drug that gives you that sort of high, so I wanted to honor them with this post today.

Here's to the Bats. Long may they fwap.

What gives you the warm fuzzies?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Kris Starr said...

Of course, I just skimmed through the group messages to find out if you meant me, and I don't know if you meant me or Miz Cash.

Either way, I'm here. Travelling for the weekend, though. Will poke my nose into the group when I can. :)

January 20, 2007 9:57 PM  
Anonymous Heather Rae Scott said...

"What gives you warm fuzzies?"

The way you dove in head first and gave me the PERFECT name.

I can't thank you enough.

Love you!

January 22, 2007 9:42 AM  
Blogger Kate R said...

hey, I'm not doing anything but hiding and moping. That's Standard Operating Procedure for bats why announce it.

January 23, 2007 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home