Thursday, January 04, 2007

Website Updates

****They're up! They're up! Please head on over and read the ENTIRE first chapters of every one of my books!!**** Just click on the Excerpts link on the menu. Yay!!

I'm working with the webmaster today to make some exciting new changes on my website!

Soon there'll be a pdf excerpt page where you can read the entire first chapter of each of my books, a direct link to this blog for news and information, and clickable links to Amazon and the Ellora's Cave downloads of each book!

I hope you'll take a tour in the next few days and let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see on my website. Thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

hey BD. thanks so much for the great reads. I'm very pleased for your sucess. Hotbat

January 05, 2007 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home