Friday, April 27, 2007

Moulin Rougelette

These are a blurry cuz, well, Sunny was probably drunk. I wasn't, of course. Well, maybe a little buzzed...

Here's me with that slightly pained expression on my face. I think I was trying to breathe. Alexis Fleming had to brace her knee against my back to yank the laces on this contraption. After two glasses of water at the party--yes, water only--it was about to bust open. My jiggly bits woulda broken the sound barrier had that happened. Thankfully, it didn't.

Gotta say this is one of the best conferences evah! I've spent most of my days chatting with readers and have napkins full of story ideas for later. Readers love to tell you stuff. Do they do it with the hopes of ending up in a book? Maybe. Maybe not. But hell, it works!

Tonight is the cowboy/vampire ball. Yeeeha!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look hot. Very hot.

a fan

April 29, 2007 11:47 AM  
Blogger Mystery Man said...

You look hot. Very hot.

a fan

Hehehe...

-MM

May 02, 2007 9:47 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Is there an echo in here?

I don't respond to anonymous commenters. But you, MM, you I'll respond to...

May 02, 2007 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home