Friday, May 11, 2007

Blog Tag. Again.

Anne tagged me to reveal eight things about myself. What is it with you people? Oy.

1) I'm very, very silly with my children. So much so it's embarrassing. We invent characters, play them and build a life story for them. All of it firmly entrenched in black comedy.

2) I abuse the ice machine by using massive quantities in my drinks all day. Iced coffee in the morning, water and juice in the afternoon. For a whole year I had to go without an in-fridge ice maker and it almost killed me. I refilled 3-4 trays 3-4 times a day. Naturally, I felt martyred about that.

3) Every morning I make breakfast and lunch for the children because I want them to remember me for something besides the glazed computer stare and the deeply disturbed characters I play for them.

4) I hate shopping of any kind, but especially grocery shopping. It destroys my will to live.

5) I have extremely vivid dreams when I nap, but not when I sleep at night.

6) For years I fenced, tap danced and bowled with a league every week. Now I do nothing. I hate doing nothing. I'd like to learn pool and archery next.

7) If I could live in perpetual autumn, I'd do it in a blink and wouldn't look back.

8) I have a tragus piercing. It's that little wedge on the cheek side of your ear just above the lobe. The tiny silver ring appeals to my inner biker chick and I love it.

I tag: Rae, Sunny, Lex, Jane, Daisy Dexter Dobbs, Beth Ciotta and Mary Stella!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Jane/FabDame said...

Ack! The Jane that is your sister? *frantically scrolling down the blogroll to see if there are other Janes there*

May 11, 2007 4:29 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

I tagged you because I love you! And see? I learned all kinds of new things about you... especially your ice fetish. *G*

May 11, 2007 6:56 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Yep, you Jane! heeheehee.

Aww Anne, I loves ya too! Bitch. *gg*

May 11, 2007 7:10 PM  
Anonymous Unk said...

Hmmm. Inventing characters?

I'm IN.

Unk

May 12, 2007 8:02 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Though it pains me to admit it, you'd probably fit right in, Unk.

May 13, 2007 9:57 AM  
Blogger Lyn Cash said...

how freakin' funny - I tagged YOU on Sunday, I think - ROFL.

agree on many levels - autumn, needing something to do that excites - not on the tragus, am too cowardly (and have one Spock ear)...

By the way, Geena Davis took up archery and within a short while was good enough to qualify for the Olympics archery team tryouts - I mean made it to the finals. I was way impressed with that woman to do that in her middle years.

May 17, 2007 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home