Friday, May 04, 2007

More RT Pics

Above is the glamorous and very French Canadian EC author Nathalie Gray. She's my new sidekick! A little chihuahua who makes a wisecrack after every wisecrack I make. If she was a man, I'd marry her. Hell, I'd marry her anyway! On the right is the absolutely gorgeous Lori Armstrong/Lorelei James. The first native South Dakotan I've ever met, a kick-ass Medallion/Samhain author and a sex-on-a-stick bombshell. Guess they grow 'em hot out there in the Baaaadlands!

I can't write a caption that tops the one Nathalie put on her website, so I'll just c&p hers:The witty and hysterical Ann and me discussing the finer points of quantum physics. Her argument was that the underlying mathematical framework of many fields of physics and chemistry, including condensed matter physics, solid-state physics, atomic physics, molecular physics, computational chemistry...
Well, we need to throw those bodies around. What did you expect? Please note Nathalie's elegant European posture compared to my schleppy American pose. No wonder French women are so sexy. We could learn alot from them.

Me and Mr. Romance 2007, Jason Santiago! He's one of EC's cavemen and is much sweeter and more socially retiring than one would think *gg*. Also, much hotter. We shared a dance at the cowboy/vampire ball!

No photo diary would be complete without this luscious pic of Nathalie and the cavemen. She is tres Cabaret, non?

Since I never bring a camera anywhere, I'm ripping these off from other sites. I'll post 'em as I find 'em.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Horse said...

Just cyberslacking at work and going through your old blog posts. This really looks like a lot of fun!

September 27, 2007 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home