Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Southwest Delivered My Luggage But Kept My Brain

I'm back and I'm tired. I also have incoming edits and a promotional feature about myself (with interview!) to work on for TRS Blue. Look for the announcement on that in June!

RT is totally awesome, but totally exhausting. My brain is numb. Not even sure it's still there. And I look forward to this every year... why?

Because I get to meet and hang with such gorgeous people as: Kathy Love, Erin McCarthy, Lyn Cash, Alexis Fleming, Mary Stella, HelenKay Dimon, Beth Ciotta, Amy and Myra and all the other authors and readers I've come to know and love from RTs past. Am I name dropping? Tough. It's one of the benefits of paying the conference fee. You ought to try it sometime. The creative energy looping around the joint might be enough to save the free world. At one point I could hear the laughter literally bouncing off the lobby walls. A good time had by all.

Right now my voice sounds like Demi Moore's and child number one is home with strep. Gee. Ya think I'll get lucky and get it too? Can't wait. Oh the joys of coming home weak and tired. Still, it's good to be here.

See youse all later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy Roberts said...

Sounds like you had fun at RT. Don't suppose you'll be going to Thrillerfest this year?

May 01, 2007 9:02 AM  
Blogger Beth Ciotta said...

One of the best parts of the conference was getting to fly in and out with you, Ann. Loved our chats!! Let's keep in touch. :-)

May 02, 2007 6:30 AM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Wendy, one con a year is all my wee purse can afford. One of these days though...

Beth, absolutely! I loved travelling with you. We have good travel chemistry *gg*.

May 04, 2007 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home