Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Blogosphere

There are alot of interesting things going on around the 'sphere right now, so I thought I'd point some of them out rather than babble myself. Besides, I got nothin' to say.

Mystery Man is talking about Disney's upcoming offering and the shitstorm of protest it's getting.

Samhain Publishing is sponsoring a Best First Line contest. I entered *gg*. Can't resist those first lines. I'm entry number 37 in case anyone wants to check it out.

The Romance Studio Blue still has my interview up.

The FabDame family updated my website with the blurb for A Lick and A Promise. They also made some other neato tweaks.

And finally, if you haven't visited Plain Jane yet, you haven't lived. She's one of the funniest bloggers on the web.

Catch youse later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home