Monday, July 30, 2007

On the Road Again!

The big ole EC Tour Bus is gettin' ready to roll into Pennsylvania. Mark your calendars and come out to see us at the booksignings!


August 4th - 11:00am-1:00pm
Borders Express, 828 Park City Center, Lancaster, PA 17601
Participating Authors:
Liddy Midnight, Cris Anson, Judy Mays, Jennifer Dunne, Ann Wesley Hardin & Tara Nina


August 4th
- 2:00am-4:00pm
Borders (across the street from the mall), 940 Plaza Blvd., Lancaster, PA 17601
Participating Authors:
Lorie O'Clare, Liddy Midnight, Cris Anson, Judy Mays, Tara Nina, Ann Wesley Hardin & Jennifer Dunne


August 4th
- 6:00pm-8:00pm
Borders Express, Rt. 724 & Rt 100 Bypass, Coventry Mall, Pottstown, PA 17464
Participating Authors:
Liddy Midnight, Cris Anson, Tara Nina, Ann Wesley Hardin, Judy Mays & Jennifer Dunne


August 5th
- 12:00pm-2:00pm
Borders Express, 1665 State Hill Road, Reading, PA 19610
Participating Authors:
Liddy Midnight, Cris Anson, Judy Mays, Ann Wesley Hardin & Jennifer Dunne


August 5th
- 3:00pm-5:00pm
Borders (across the street from the mall), 1075 Woodland Road, Reading, PA 17610
Participating Authors:
Lorie O'Clare, Liddy Midnight, Cris Anson, Ann Wesley Hardin, Judy Mays & Jenifer Dunne


3 Comments:

Blogger Renee' said...

Hi, I was one of the lucky fans who got to spend some time with Ann and her cohorts during 2 of the recent book signings in PA.

If you get a chance to see Ann be careful as she takes notes LOL

These ladies gave me a great day to remember. They were everything you would expect an erotic author to be,fun and full of laughter.

Thank you Ann for making a fan feel special for a day, and allowing me to follow you all around and listen to your wonderful wit and comradery.

Oh and I am not a stalker. LOL thought I would say it before you did LOL

Renee'

August 05, 2007 12:39 AM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

I should've known you'd make a pre-emptive strike ;)

Renee, it was so wonderful to meet you. You're beautiful, bubbly and everything a fan should be! And I would've thought so even if you didn't bring us two boxes of the most delectable cakes ever.

BUT, protest all you want. You're still a stalker!

I have my notes and I ain't afraid to use them. Details in an upcoming post. Stay tuned...

August 05, 2007 8:05 AM  
Blogger Renee' said...

I knew, just knew you would tell the world I was a stalker!

You do live close-by I might just have to come over and, and give you more sweets. Yep I am a danger to all women who diet.

You are cute, but I tend to hone my stalking skills for the tall, dark and dangerous types.

Send along an EC Caveman next time and you can see my true skills at work. Muhahahaha!

Renee'

August 08, 2007 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home