Friday, September 28, 2007

Charlie Horse Licks and Promises!

Is there anyone out there who remembers Charlie Horse -- the lone male romance reader in blogland at one time?

When I first started blogging two-and-a-quarter years ago, the romance community was still fairly small. Hard to believe today. Anyway, Charlie was one of us--our beloved, token male-- and then one day he upped and disappeared. His new apartment had been broken into and his laptop stolen. The Internet being the Big Brother it is, The Way Back Machine stored some of Charlie's old posts.

But guess what? We don't need no steenkin' Way Back Machine. Charlie's back! and he's just as male as ever. What's more, he's gone and reviewed A Lick and A Promise!

Please join me in giving Charlie a big ole wet, sloppy welcome!

It's good to have ya back.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Bev Stephans said...

I went over to Charlie's blog and put in a plug for OOTW and Miss Behavior.

September 28, 2007 4:39 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Why thankie Missy Bev! I think he does have OOTW in his TBR.

If I remember correctly, he read CTorL -- in fact it might've been his first foray into romantica -- but not Layover or Miss B. Thanks for the plug. I need them!

Am I right, Charlie?

September 28, 2007 10:20 PM  
Blogger Charlie Horse said...

You're right Ann. I'll put the others on my TBR list :)

October 01, 2007 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home