Saturday, September 15, 2007

Gehen der Abstand und Kaffee, Tee oder Lea?



In the Big Announcement Dept., Going the Distance has been picked up by a German publishing company! I don't have cover art or a release date yet, but some way, some how, I'm gonna get me a copy.

Child number two is taking German this year, but somehow I doubt she'll be using GTD as a learning tool. Not long ago she wandered in, brushing her teeth, while I was writing a scene. I've gotten rather lax and forgot to minimize the screen. I discovered my mistake when the toothbrush froze in her mouth, her eyes bugged out, and her butt scurried out the door. There was also horrified, gurgling scream.

But I digress.

Quite a few EC titles have been picked up by various international publishing houses as they test the foreign market for erotic romance. So all you international readers, watch out! We's a comin'

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Bev Stephans said...

Deutschland uber alles?

September 15, 2007 9:15 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Okay, Babel Fish translated that as "Germany more uber everything." LOL.

September 16, 2007 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home