Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hump Day Hussy!



















Today is the premiere of my regular Wednesday feature, Humpin' For Release with Ann Wesley Hardin! Don't you just love my graphic? Doesn't she look just like me?

*crickets*

Movin' on.

Besides being Hump Day, Wednesday is also one of two release days for smokin' hot stories from Ellora's Cave. The Hussies wanted to provide a small, intimate environment to dish about the new releases, so head on over for some humpin' good fun. Even if you're not reading, or releasing, today, say hi!

The Hussies want you!

Ps -- If you're still not convinced you need to stop by, maybe our Official Hussy Hunk can persuade you...Yes, this man is ours. All ours. Want him to be yours too?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Bev Stephans said...

Okay, I stopped by and left a comment. Also, I couldn't resist leaving a comment for Renee. The both of you bring out my inner jokester!

September 26, 2007 4:48 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Thank you Bev! You and Renee are great cheerleaders!

We should all meet up one day in Delaware for lunch or something. Wouldn't that be fun? Is that about halfway, Bev?

September 26, 2007 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Bev Stephans said...

I would love to do lunch but my car is very unreliable. It doesn't like the Interstates at all. I'm trying to think of an alternative plan but right now I'm braindead! What else is new!

September 27, 2007 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home