Saturday, September 22, 2007

Who's a Hussy?


I'm a Hussy!

Oh yeah, I'm sure many of you suspected it already. Some knew for sure. And you're keeping those lips zipped, aren't you? There's a good bad bo...er...person!

No really!

The fabulous, talented Hussies of Ellora's Cave have invited me into their ranks and I couldn't be more amazed and honored. We'll be hosting chats at the Hussies Club, running contests, featuring the brightest authors on the Bookslam blog and...

AND...

*tossing confetti*

We're going to have our own series of books from Ellora's Cave! Yes, you heard me right. Our own series! Take a look at the video Syneca (cover artist extraordinaire) created for it. I absolutely love the premise.

Can ya'll guess which story I'm going to contribute?

Here's a hint: woof.

So, join the Hussies Club, add the blog to your sidebar. Free your inner Hussie!

God knows I have.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Bev Stephans said...

Congrats on becoming a Hussy! I checked out the blog and it looks like fun.

September 23, 2007 10:23 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Thanks, Bev! I'm very excited. We're planning all sorts of fun weekly features in addition to the stories.

I'm going to be doing Humpin' Hussies on the Bookslam blog on Wednesdays (hump day -- ALWAYS wanted to do something with that term). Starting this week!

It'll be a smaller, more informal place for readers to come and comment about the new books they read on release day. I don't know about you, but the huge honkin' EC reader loop intimidates me. I thought it'd be nice to provide a more intimate environment.

I hope you'll stop in! Yes, that's me, begging. LOL

September 24, 2007 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home