Thursday, October 11, 2007

70 Days of Sweat




I've never signed up for any of these massive, online writing challenges before, mostly because none of them ever suited my own personal production methods and I knew I'd never stick with it. But this one does!

Basically, it's a public commitment to write 750-1,000 words a day for 70 days. There are built in "days off" and you have to check in twice a week to account for yourself.

At the end you have a novel! Yay!

So, I'm in. Monday I'm starting the DoW trilogy! Just to add extra pressure on myself, I'll track my progress here on this blog too. Watch me sweat!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Bev Stephans said...

Okay, I'll bite. What is the DoW trilogy?

October 11, 2007 2:23 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Bev, it's the klepto guide dog book. I'm gettin' shy about talking about what I'm calling the series because I might have more visitors to this blog now. Strangers and all...

October 11, 2007 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Bev Stephans said...

Gotcha!

October 11, 2007 4:45 PM  
Blogger Renee' said...

Hmmmm,, well I am certainly stranger than most, but I hope I don't qualify LOL

October 11, 2007 5:18 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

PS Bev -- especially that Renee.

heeheeheehee

October 11, 2007 6:45 PM  
Anonymous Jaci Burton said...

Glad you're going to be sweating along with the rest of us, Ann. I did it last time and was surprised at how motivating it was. I finished my book in record time! Good luck! :-)

October 15, 2007 9:40 AM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Thanks, Jace Face!

October 16, 2007 1:39 PM  
Blogger Alice Audrey said...

I'm supposed to check in? Glad you said something!

October 16, 2007 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home