Friday, October 26, 2007

A Special Bulletin!

Rosemary, of Joyfully Reviewed says this:

A Lick and a Promise
had me scarcely able to sit upright in a chair; this story is hilarious with down-to-earth humor that I could relate to. Ann Wesley Hardin adds a new twist to mind-blowing sex. The characters and dialogue is so real, that I will never look at my neighbors in the same way again. A Lick and a Promise has a well-paced plot that leaves the entry open for the next episode. I look forward to it. I enjoyed this story very much.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Bev Stephans said...

Congrats!!!!!

October 26, 2007 3:34 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Thanks, Bev!

October 27, 2007 5:39 AM  
Blogger Renee' said...

I can't wait for you to read my review for FAR. It is in for editing now.

November 03, 2007 2:20 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Wow, Renee! I can't wait either. Let me know when it goes live and thanks!

November 05, 2007 5:36 AM  
Blogger Charlie Horse said...

Come back Ann :)

November 09, 2007 6:42 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

How sweet, Charlie! I'm so freakin' busy at the moment I can't, though. Have to say I'm enjoying not having the pressure to blog, but I really miss you guys and am still lurking on your blogs!

See you soon!

November 10, 2007 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home