Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thirteen Things About Ann

Ah the Google game. Who can resist it? Especially when it brings so many innocent victims to my blog. Let's see what Ann's been up to lately according to Google (my comments are in paranthesises (or however you say it)):

1) Ann loves pee in her face (see number 3)

2) Ann loves you. Any questions? (see number 7)

3) Ann loves the educational aspect of being a postpartum doula (see number 1)

4) ANN LOVES HER BABY BUBBLY PUB BEER MAT (no explanation necessary)

5) Ann loves to bake, and she’ll bring you a special Birthday Cake with her face on it (See, I remembered. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FABDAME!!!)

6) Ann loves painting children; their rounded forms she finds very beautiful (although the last one wouldn't hold still)

7) Ann loves the sausage apparently (see number 2)

8) Ann sleeps until 10 am, rolls out of bed, watches cartoons and TV, fixes something to eat, plays on the computer, and naps all day (according to the children, anyway...)

9) Ann sleeps, paints her nails and mutters (Not true! I don't paint my nails.)

10) Ann sleeps through THIS too (what can I say)

11) Ann hates her self, her life and what she has become (see number 12)

12) Ann hates BIOLOGICAL women (see number 11)

13) Ann HATES weeds PS Ann is trying to take over the world with corn, so if you don't want to be under her rule, don't give her corn!! (this happens to be true, only they left out the part about the blueberries)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous jane/fabdame said...

Re: #5 - I awoke to cough-ty black balloons and streamers in my kitchen this morning. It's a good thing Jeff left for work early or I'd a whupped his *ss (Now that I'm studying Tai Chi!)
Big Hug Thanks Sis!

October 18, 2007 8:17 AM  
Anonymous Bev Stephans said...

Okay, what were you snortin' when you wrote this?

Happy Birthday Jane!

October 18, 2007 10:33 AM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Jane, pop his ass but good.

Bev, I'm always so surprised at what I can learn about myself through Google. Apparently, I also sleep in a pan and have been married to a preacher for 35 years. But I left those things out. Too weird ;)

October 18, 2007 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Bev Stephans said...

Since, according to number 1, you like pee in your face, you must sleep in a bed pan! LOL.

October 18, 2007 12:36 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

I remember giving Renee permission to be funnier than me, Bev. But did I extend that invitation to you too?

(LMAO!)

October 18, 2007 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Bev Stephans said...

Oh hell no. I just calls 'em as I see 'em!

October 18, 2007 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home