Saturday, March 01, 2008

Great Boyfriends -- A Top Ten List

No pictures yet... FabDame!!

But anyway. Thought I'd fill in the blanks by updating you on my dating life!

I'm still on the online dating site, but, I dunno. The legions of men emailing me (stop laughing) just can't hold a candle to a certain writer. He's spoiling me!

I think it's intentional too. A manipulation. An evil plan to win my heart and then use me for the buckets of money I earn on my books compared to his piddly sum. There are men like that out there, you know!

He's just pretending to be a Great Boyfriend.

What's my idea of a Great Boyfriend?

Oh, let's see.

1) He remembers everything I tell him, even when we were both in a drunken stupor (first date, btw ;)

2) He texts me about stupid stuff -- like how cold it is in NYC

3) He tells me I'm pretty

4) He plans dates ahead of time

5) He's willing to make me eggs and bagels for breakfast (future date--for all you nosy types)

6) When we're writing together, his energy doesn't fuck with mine

7) He brings me beer

8) He thinks he's the lucky one (little does he know...)

9) He does everything he says he will

10) He's into me

Of course, this list is entirely theoretical. It could all fall apart at any time. In fact, I expect it to.

What's your idea of a Great Boyfriend?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could use some one who not only makes me breakfast- he also cleans it up!!!

good luck,
tara
I Heart Online Dating
(i blog about this stuff too- good luck!)

February 27, 2008 12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM the lucky one. This blog entry proves it.

DIP

March 01, 2008 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Bev Stephans said...

How can I top what you already wrote? Keep on keepin' on!

March 01, 2008 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home