Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Coffe Shop DIP Bytes

At the counter with the nasty barista:

Me: We're still not cute.

DIP: I am. You're not. Now I've got to go out again and find someone else who's cute.

At the table...


Me: I'm going to the bathroom. Will you watch my laptop?

DIP: I'll get the best price for it.

Under the table, DIP's foot keeps nudging mine...

Me: Are you flirting with me?

DIP: I was just trying to scrape gum off my shoe.

**I can't tell if that funny feeling in my stomach is love, or annoyance. Buehler?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Bev Stephans said...

You know, it almost sounds like you're dating Renee. Where is she by the way. Renee, you're missing all the good stuff!

March 05, 2008 10:33 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

Hahahahaha!

Yeah.

Reneeeeeeeeeeeee!

March 06, 2008 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home