Saturday, March 01, 2008

Seattle 2008

From the talented FabDame, a photo essay of 2008's girl's weekend in Seattle (plus Bill!)

Setting the mood -- yes, we were in Seattle! This is the view Anthros and Dove had as they blasted into outer space:



At the monorail. The irridescent purple background is actually part of the colorful skin on the Experience Music Project/Science Fiction Museum:


Don't you want to be doing this when you're 90? I do: (Mom and Bill)



Me, Bill and Mom after the most fabulous crabcakes of our lives. Don't we look satisfied?:



Me and my boyfriend, I mean my mother's boyfriend. Eating. Again. Are we not the cutest couple?:



But wait. Here's the real boyfriend. Ta Da! DIP's author shot. I saved the best for last. Heeheehee. Surprise!:



Don't tell him I cheated with Bill. It's just a Same Time Next Year type thing. Capice?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Bev Stephans said...

Great pics of you and your family!

How does DIP feel about being 'outted'?

March 03, 2008 4:54 PM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

I'll let him answer that!

All I can say is, he better get used to the torture. Bwahahahaha.

The next thing I'm gonna do is use his real name and point you to his My Space page so we can all run over and friend him. He needs friends.

March 03, 2008 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is much better than the time I was outed by the strip club I used to dance for.
And they may say it was exclusively male, but I swear I saw some women in the audience. At least they were dressed as women...

DIP

March 05, 2008 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home