Thursday, April 17, 2008

And All I Got Was...

DIP went here to research a book...

Won some of this...

And brought me home this...
Isn't he the bestest?

I badly, badly want to blog about some of the ideas we bounced off each other for future stories. Some co-written! But I can't.

I'll still be doing romance novels, but am definitely gonna spread the wings a little here. We've been planning a few surprises for ya'll down the road, so stay tuned. With this sweet new gadget, I certainly will!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Bev Stephans said...

While researching in Las Vegas
DIP made some very nice wagers
He bought a new toy
For Ann to enjoy
What she did with it was outrageous

April 17, 2008 9:37 PM  
Blogger Mary Stella said...

I love my iPod Nano! Good choice, DIP.

April 18, 2008 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the best thing I brought back was the little pen with the light-up slot machine. Who knew she'd prefer the IPod?

DIP

April 20, 2008 9:31 AM  
Blogger Ann Wesley Hardin said...

I secretly liked the light up Welcome to Vegas sign the best. I just didn't want you to feel bad about the expense.

To the rest of you, sorry to be such a blog poop this week. I'm just wiped. I tried kicking off a limerick-fest but couldn't even come up with a halfway decent one.

blech.

April 20, 2008 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home